THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Artificial damage such as charging using harmful power levels or using unapproved accessories.
- Any defects or damages caused by improper use include but are not limited to accidental damage, water damage, color fading, disassembling the sealed product shell, the operation which doesn’t comply with the warranty, notes shown in the product specifications.
- Any defects or damage caused by other behaviors cannot be controlled by Fashion Lab.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Smartwatch battery. Smartwatches warranty is limited to the software and technical issues in the watch operation.
- Products not purchased from Fashion Lab or via unauthorized sale
- Smartwatches: one-month warranty from the date of delivery.
- Automatic and quartz watches: one-year mechanical warranty from the date of delivery.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details as required.
- The cost of return shipping will be borne by the customer.
- The Order number and necessary contact information (including but not limited to name, phone numbers, purchased date, etc.) must be correct.
- Returned product must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All accessories and boxes originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- If you return a product to Fashion Lab without all parts included in the original package, we retain the right to refuse delivery of such return and reject your warranty claim.
IF THE PRODUCT SENT BACK DOESN’T TURNED OUT TO BE FAULTY:
We recommend you ensure that product you are sending back is faulty. Try it with different devices. You may call our representatives who will help you reset the device where applicable. If the product turns out to be faulty, you can ship the product to us to claim the warranty by paying one-way shipping charges (Whatever amount the logistic company charges you).
- This limited warranty is only valid in Pakistan and covers all items and accessories sold on Fashionlab.pk
- Fashion Lab may conduct diagnostic tests on customers’ products to identify the causes of failures/defects. Before returning any unit for service, customers should back up data and remove any confidential and/or personal information from the product. We are not responsible for the damage or loss of any program or data.
- Prior to filing a claim, please ensure the following information is at hand:
- Model, serial number, and product packaging.
- Customer’s full address and contact information..
- This warranty does not cover the following cases:
- If the product is not compatible with the customer’s device. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the product they’re buying is compatible with whatever device they’re buying it for. Incompatibility with a specific device
- If the product serial number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered with. If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse, or negligence), and damage caused by acts of God such as floods, fires, or earthquakes.
- If any damage occurs in/on the outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents, or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons, and other attachments.
- Smartwatch cells can become weaker after multiple cycles of use, charging output can get decreased which is normal for any rechargeable battery, So it is subject to get lower over the passage of time, and is not covered in Warranty.
- General maintenance, cleaning, application update/installation, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair/replacement;
- Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing, including but not limited to rust or stains, color fading;
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
- Change of mind of the customer.
- Manufacturing warranty applies on:
- Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and for the purpose for which the product was designed.
- We will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed below.
- Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer-induced damage, such as self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, alternation, failure to comply with product manual, and so on.
- Invalid warranty
- Expired warranty